Munchak not happy with celebration penalty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I guess they are doing a bad job considering the NFL is the most popular sport and takes in the most revenue from television and sales. They did set the tv record for opening weekend of the NFL. hmmmmm

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

There is lack of discipline on this team between the celebrations and the penalties we have on offense that seem to stop us and we beat ourselves... C'Mon Munch!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Here's the 3 stooges in action
    [​IMG]

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

So I guess you can't feel how tired fans are becoming of all these idiotic changes and think the game can't possibly decline in popularity? I wish i could feel so secure.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

15 yards for this sh**.... if we are taking a 15 yard penalty it better be for a shot to the head of the qb, not this garbage!

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Fans care more about winning than doing dances in the end zone. It's all about the Win! Football is setting tv records, sales records, they make the most out of any sport and these changes have already been put in place!

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Munch is not impressed!

[​IMG]

BTW, anyone with photoshop who can turn that into a real meme like this one?

[​IMG]

I am thinking JCBRAVE could do that. Or Titans Eternal could.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

This is true. However they still seem fairly out of touch with the average fan. Most fans want to see big scores, big hits, and big celebrations.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I really think the NFL has done a great job with the fans, and they definitely are able to market their sport the best, hence the revenue results. I really could care less about the scores, as long as we win. Kenny Britt wants to dance in the end zone and make a fool out of himself because he can't catch nothing, good for him because it cost us 15 yards and these penalties aren't going away anytime soon so get used to it!

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

even if true its still THE RULE

so KB and :cj: should abide by it, or start their own league - with blackjack and hookers!

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar