Munchak: No decision at CB or C

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Yeah the incumbent will win in that case, but I think Verner is at or around his ceiling as a CB. Campbell has prototypical size and speed and I think his ceiling is much higher IF he can put it all together. There must be a reason that the coaches keep Campbell around. The Titans are old school and I think they are trying to develop their draft picks wherever possible. They have proven this with Morgan, Solomon, Clayton and Locker to name a few. UDFA's like Velasco also come to mind as do once productive 1st round picks like Griffin... I wouldn't be surprised if Campbell isn't the starter across from McCourty next year. If Verner isn't signed to a 3-5 year deal soon he will be replaced with Campbell or someone else. I think the Titans hope that Campbell steps up to the plate.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think Verner sees the door next year, he has stood out and really doesn't deserve to be fighting for his spot.

Sensabaugh or BWW will move over into that spot next year, or maybe this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar