Munchak likes Locker’s progress

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

If we are rounding 4.3 would round to 4 yards a carry not 5 and wow 2nd time this years he's had over 4 yards a carry, motherfuker he's back!

By the way I never said he sucks just that he doesn't run like he used to. Fact.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

No coincidence, I made it a point to focus on Schwenke and I loved what I saw. He rarely got beat and was moving dudes clean out of the holes. He knew exactly who to help and when, and made great blocks in space. Kid looked athletic as hell and many of Jake and CJ's big runs were up the middle right off Schwenke's ass. It looks like he's got a great feel for the position and the whole line seemed to perform better as a result. Except for Stewart he's ass right now.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i agree. it looked better big time. i'm excited for the second half of the season!

4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i would love to see stingly if stewart doesn't improve after the bye. Schwenke and Warmack will be fine in time. still think we go OT fairly high in the draft.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I;m pretty sure you've said he's lost a step.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

While it's nice to think CJ is a game changer still and a top RB... It's just not true anymore. He's a change of pace guy at this point in his career. If rather is save the money next season and cut him. He's just not worth the contract. We need 2 young studs to fill our rb corps. A 5'8 guy that's about 220-230 power back and a 5'10 guy with 4.3-4.4 speed with GOOD hands. Neither have to be amazing just get up the field.

IMO those are the types of backs that succeed in this league and creating a committee needs to happen. Spread the wealth to other positions instead of a rb

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Please go find where I said that and quote it.

He doesn't run like he used to does not translate to he's lost a step it translates to he is no longer decisive, shows little vision, and rarely breaks arm tackles. I'm aware he is still fast, thank you.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Stewart looks horrible and Roos has started to fall off. We need a tackle early for sure.

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ka
    deem
    carey

and whoever else

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Well he clearly has. No shame in that. He isn't 22 anymore.

Navarro Bowman damn near caught him on that screen pass. That doesn't happen in 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar