Munchak: Hasselbeck to start vs. Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL, we won all those games he had a passer rating in the 70's, and if he complete 1 more pass vs the Panthers he's out of the 70's rang you hate so much.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Ok so I guess we should bring back Vince Young and let him start, he had plenty of passer rating games in the 70's and below which we won. Great logic.

Why be good, when you can be crappy and still win?!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

This is such a stupid comment.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hasselbeck had some bad games no doubt (Colts, Saints & Falcons especially come to mind) but comparing him to Collins or even Young is just ludicrous.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

nobody hates Mcnair for playing injured and losing us games all the time. Losing to the Colts was Munchak's fault, Hasselbeck had no business playing in that game or he should've been yanked much sooner. Jerry Gray's defense also helped in the loss making Donald Brown look like the 2nd coming of Eric Dickerson

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Locker definitely should have started that Colts game, or at least inserted earlier. Hasselbeck was clearly injured and non-effective.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

I saw that Colts loss coming a mile away, saw that Bengals comeback from a mile away too. Munchak failed twice last year as far as I'm concerned. Still a good season for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

How so?

Hass vs KFC
    [​IMG]

I made that and I can't even remember who's who^^^

Blind ignorance on this board. If Hasselbecks last 8 games were his first maybe you guys wouldn't be so star struck by a below average passer.

9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I call it now Rusty Smith is the best QB tomo night. Him and Thompson will work great together. lol

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

against 3rd stringers for the seahawks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar