Munchak: Hasselbeck to start vs. Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Watch Rusty light it up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Am I the only one that thinks the Hass playing with the Seahawks should have ZERO bearing on who the starter should be? I dont care about what he did in Seattle. The starting job should go to the Qb who performed better. If the FO thinks its Hass then fine, but giving him the start just so he isnt embarrassed is stupid. Best Qb should get the start, and let it be known who is leading. That is how competition works. That will just make the other have to work even harder.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

^ if it makes locker work harder, good. its just the first pre-season game, makes sense to start the guy who was our starter last year -- even in the midst of a competition.. i bet locker starts the 2nd pre-season game..

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there was never a true competition for the QB job no matter what they were saying at BSP

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

lol munchak isn't fisher -- this really is a competition.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no its not. If EA didnt have a tricep he would still be the C

MH will have too play himself out of the job on sundays. I hope he doesnt do that but I fear he will.

dont get me wrong I hope YOU are correct, but MMs refusal too sit EA last year and MM starting MH in Indy, when he was crippled, showed me what I needed too know about these things. Hope I am wrong.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Looks like the team we are playing against have their QB decision to make.

It would be nice to see us rotate starting QBs every game for the preseason.

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

This means more playing time for Locker. Im fine with that! I just hope some of the starters stay in and play with Locker.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This isn't news.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wow, you guys are reacting totally rationally to this announcement. I figured I'd open up this thread and see a bunch of, "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS CRAP?! LOCKER HAS BEEN SO MUCH BETTER IN CAMP!"

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar