Munchak: Don’t expect offensive line changes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

except for the football players who majored in public relations.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Pass blocking and run blocking are two entirely different techniques. Pass blocking is more about finesse, footwork, and technique. Run blocking is about moving the guy in front of you backwards. We suck at run blocking, but are good at pass blocking. Run blocking is reliant upon the interior line, pass blocking is reliant upon good tackles.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We need our fat boys to move their fat boys, if we can't then I guess we're stuck dancing and pass blocking. But that's okay seeing that all the latest Super Bowl winning teams were passing teams.

I wanna see C.J. in TN be used more like C.J. in Buffalo.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I want too see CJ in Tennessee period

Spends too much time in magicland making horrid urban noise and polishing his teeth with Mothers

5. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

No. It's not the O-line. Lol. I don't read these O-line stats, but somebody that does pointed out in the other thread that they were very similar to the ones last year. CJ had 1 thousand some rushing yards and was somewhere in the top 10 on yards per carry.

I repeat... It's not the O-line's fault the running game is suffering. Maybe it's not as good as it has been, but it's not as bad as people are playing it up to be.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But CJ has to have an excuse to where his lack of production doesn't fall on his shoulders.

Man, just think of how many HOF caliber running backs just looked awful due to their offensive lines in the NFL... what a waste...

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Not entirely the O-line's fault, but they do share some of the blame. They are not exactly creating that many holes for CJ to run through. On the other hand, CJ's dancing along the line looks more like he is auditioning for DWTS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar