Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak does not plan on making staff changes during season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by scb009, Nov 6, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,923
    not sure why thats funny too me but I LOLd
    Gunny high fives this.
  1. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    What are you talking about, that's all coaching EVEN in the NFL. You teach a player a certain thing they will do that, they need to go back to fundamentals in which I doubt there doing!
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    You can't seriously blame Gray for Griffin and Co. attempting to do arm tackles.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,923
    can blame JG for letting them remain in games/start when its obvious they have no stomach for tackling
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    If hes not going to change them during the season, he may need to come up with some other plan for them otherwise he may not be making an decision on who to change out in the off season.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    Munchak's press conference went about as good as one could go after a spanking like last Sunday

http://www.titansonline.com/media-c...-Munchak/1fa0f8d5-95c8-41d5-8f89-d35e73e28772

I especially like how he opened up like that. Fisher would have just snarled and moved his mustache some.

One thing he's wrong about is he claims he didn't see the team quit, yes they did Munch, they quit on 2-3 series in the 2nd quarter. They did pick it up a little later, but too little too late.

We've really gotta fix this, because you're not suppose to lose a game 17 minutes into it. Some of our players are mentally weak.
  5. Aquam Rookie

Moolah:
    $202
    What's bothersome is munchaks reponse. He doesn't seem to see a problem with the game plan , just bad luck. His responses are generally to rattle off some stats , or say "all teams do that"
    It's obvious there's a lack of motivation, yet our own coach doesn't see a problem.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    No, what he's saying is he's not gonna all of a sudden stop what he's doing, because what he's doing is always evolving.