Munchak Discussing 2012

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Think about this.... Absolutely NO ONE thought we would run a draw on the final drive with no time outs. It goes against all normal reason... That's why it could have worked... Do I like the call? No. Of course not. Do I sit here and dwell on it? No. But go on with the hate, that single at didn't cost us the game anyways... Could it? Maybe but it didn't, what ifs don't count.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im betting CJ2k makes that call look awsome, but CJ2011 not so much

3. Clark

True story bro. He Definately lost a step.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Can't wait till CJ quiets the critics in 2012.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

me either

being completly serious. IF CJ was the same that is an awsome call, the D is tired and cant sub - BANG! CJ going all 4.24 on them.

IF ...

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Only problem is that at this point the defense is sitting deep in their zones, making it very easy for them to see and react to the draw play. The draw play works best against man coverage when the DB/LB's have their backs turned.

A slip screen might have been a marginally better option, because you get the OL out front to pick up the LB's.

7. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Honestly, that's what we all want to see.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh I agree it was a bad choice to have Hall carry the ball, no denying that, but you don't fire someone because of 1 play....

And if you knew me, there would be NO way you would ever question how big of a fan I am. Everyone I know has told me I should have a Titans tattoo on my face. I even think I like this team a little too much for my own good.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

All great players lose a step at some point. It's the true greats that make the comebacks. Next year will tell us a lot about Chris Johnson.

10. Clark

I blame fisher for running him into the ground. Too many carries for a scat back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar