Munchak Discussing 2012

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Locker has such a strong arm, I suspect we'll be seeing C.J. as a wideout more next year because of how quickly Locker can put the ball out there.

I'm also very excited about the idea of Locker keeping the ball on bootlegs and even option plays like Vince did. That'll open things up in the box for C.J..

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea locker has good upside and sounds like he's moving along quickly. I watched lock alot in college so I'm a big fan of him using his legs. I don't want him to put himself in harms way but dude can move and would be a shame if we didn't let him.

I did notice we have been working him into read read read first before he takes off. That's got to be coaching causing his delays.. I think it's a good thing but will hinder him a a bit.

I personally think Palmer is reluctant to let him run, when he did his matrix flip to the end zone, palmers first question when locker got tithe side lines was "are you okay" and didn't look too happy about it lol.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Or a fake zero route that sends CJ streaking up the sideline. There's tons of setup plays you could use.

While on the subject, I really like using Harper out wide or in the slot. He has great hands and is a big guy for DB's to bring down. Harper>Ringer IMO. I don't know if he's aggressive enough to be a power back, but he's a solid backup for CJ and is a nice addition to the team.

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

lets send Cj on some decoy streak routes so we can tire him out, then run it up the gut with Hall. i hope palmer doesn't read this. he might implement it in the playbook

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

maybe CJ can get his butt into TC so he dont get tired after 2 plays

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

my point was the whole giving the ball to the fullback idea. I think someone should be fired because of it. Almost cost us our hopes at playoffs. I don't care that we won, the fact that you have harper and Cj not a RB there is retarded. That is not a good coach move. A good coach in the NFL doesn't do that. We need a change in culture, clean house.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You would fire someone because of 1 play? 1 play?

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

the dumbest play all year, we paid 50 mill for CJ, you give him the F***ing ball there. A football mind does not make that call. Only idiots. Yes I would fire him. if you are not pissed our playoff chances almost were vanished because of that play, you must not be that big of a fan

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree with your point, I dont think anyone except Hall needs fired over it though.

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Yeah, pretty sure CJ had like 12 yards to that point... so every indication said he was going to bust it....

I don't buy that... not from that senile old man, and no one else should either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar