Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak bowling event set for June 13

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans Insider, Apr 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

The second annual “Mike Munchak’s Strike to Stop Diabetes” bowling tournament will be held Thursday, June 13 at the Hillwood Strike & Spare Family Fun Center in West Nashville.

The event is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m., and proceeds will benefit the American Diabetes Association of Tennessee.

Munchak’s wife, Marci, has dealt with diabetes for over 25 years, and the entire Munchak family will be heavily involved in this event to benefit diabetes research.

“I started this bowling event as a way for our coaches and players to interact with community members and to support a great cause,” Coach Mike Munchak said. “Bowling teams have either a player or coach assigned to their team for every game, and just like last year, the atmosphere will be great and the competition will be a lot of fun. When I thought about doing a charity event here in Nashville, my family and I wanted to do one that was special to all of us; one that we can support the local programs for diabetics plus help fund research for a cure.”

Teams will consist of four bowlers, and a Titans player or coach will become a fifth member.

Teams of four are $1200 each, and all bowlers will receive a commemorative bowling shirt, along with complimentary food and drink.

To purchase a team, please contact Kristie P. Ryan at 615.298.3066 ext. 3335 or krryan@diabetes.org at the American Diabetes Association. Several sponsorship opportunities are also available.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,304
    [IMG]
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,115
    Munchak is a pretty boring guy, so for him to hold a bowling event makes perfect sense.
    The Hammer and SawdustMan high five this.
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I would totally do this if I was in town.
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,620
    Lol Bowling can be fun with friends.. Griffin dominated this last year.. he would probably be better off as a professional bowler than as a Safety.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    bowling is the **** what are you guys talking about?

Several pitchers and launching heavy things at objects? Amazing.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,304
    Until I end up with a sore shoulder :(
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,115
    Did you guys know the finger holes in bowling balls are the dirtiest holes there are? Unless youve dated one of Titans Eternal old lady friends...
    Titans Eternal and The Hammer high five this.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,861