Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak: Abraham wasn’t a good fit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    Wasn't making him look like a star DE, was simply implying he's not a bust like half this board thinks he is. I just think sacks are the most overrated stat in football. There's more to a DE than tackling the QB 10+ times a year.
    nbtoppers2 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,840
    Brandon Graham is kind of similar to Morgan, both about the same size (both lost weight to be quicker this year), both underachievers, both have had TERRIBLE defensive coaches the last 3 years.

I think Morgan is in a better position to succeed. Graham is playing a new position this year and Morgan was so close so much last year. His 6.5 sacks could just as easily be 11-12.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,550
    Yea I've always been drawn to the slightly shorter/explosive/high motor types. graham hasn't produce pretty much anything at this point. Keeps getting moved around or covered up. Ah well. Life of a draftnik
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,840
    What sucks is; Morgan will flush the QB out, but theres never anyone around to finish the play. 2012 was full of close plays. This year we should be able to take advantage of those situations.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    CHOOOO CHOOOOO!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    Where were you when it was just me and Msut10 defending him? The whole Morgan train is coming out of the station now while earlier in the offseason there were just a couple of us sticking up for him.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    I don't understand why more people hate on Morgan than Wimbley.
    nbtoppers2 and SlidePiece high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,840
    Right?

I mean Morgan is playing RDE now, thats the tougher of the 2 DE spots, Wimbley lost his job to Ropati Pitoitua
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    I've been saying this since last season!
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.