Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munch to Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Jan 22, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. sirjesse Starter

Moolah:
    $380
    I'm happy he landed with a good organization. Hope he does well everywhere except against us.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  2. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,807
    It's good for him. He's relatively close to his parents and that likely is a big concern considering their age. He will do well there. I wish him the best.
    DeeT04 high fives this.
  3. PorcupineTree Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $437
    Good for Munch. He may do well there, I am sure Ben would appreciate any help he can get at this point. Shows you just how much legitmacy he held in NFL GM circles as far as getting another HC gig. When Cleveland passes you over at the point they are at in their HC search sorta tells you all you need to know, he was right he likely will never get another oppt...
    titan520 high fives this.
  4. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $859
    You should not keep your feelings all bottled up inside bro, not healthy.

Learn to vent. You will feel like a new man
    Dman and Ensconatus high five this.
  5. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    you go where the money is. I feel like he will keep his home here rather that Pittsburg
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,070
    Well we will be playing the Steelers in Nashville this season. Munch will definitely receive a warm welcome.

The Steelers have needed OL help for a long time. He'll do fine there, unfortunately.

Hope we crush them though. Make it three in a row against 'em.
  7. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,462
    Good oline coach? Wait? Where have you been the last two years?
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Steelers just got a great OL coach and a model citizen. Too bad.
    Dman high fives this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

exactly this, too bad we were the fools that tried to think he would be a good head coach.
  10. TitanBlazer The Thread Killer

Moolah:
    $200
    Glad Munch landed on his feet.....but PITTSBURGH???? This was his biggest rival during his playing days. Every single time the Oilers had a good team PIT always ruined it for them. Not sure how he can put on the yellow and black every morning and look himself in the mirror... Bud has got to be rolling in his grave right now.

I'm happy for him and he owes us nothing at this point... But again...PITTSBURGH? Really? To me this is even worse than McNair going to Baltimore which was pretty freaking bad.