Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munch to Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Jan 22, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Glad he got another job, wish him well as long as they're not playing us. He could also be positioning himself to take over as HC if Tomlin fails.
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Ninja Ninja Rap!
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $133
    31 other teams and he has to go with the biggest Oiler/Titan rival!!!!! Arghhhh!!

Almost like he did it on purpose! And we play the Steelers at home next year too
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,595
    pti16.jpg

This is a huge hire for Pitt. Munch is one of the best O-line coaches in the NFL. That's his true role in an NFL franchise. I wish Munch had never been made HC, and he was still here as our O-line coach.

Good for him, though.
  4. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,494
    He's got some good pieces to work with at Pitt. Good for Munch he deserves a return to accolades doing what he does best.
  5. Old Oiler Fan Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $342
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,903
    Anyone else thinking things might be a little awkward for Munch having to work with Velasco after giving him a nice contract and then cutting him lol?
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,140
    LOL. This guy was our HC for the past 3 seasons and now he's a damn position coach.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  8. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,149
    Good for Munchek. I hate the Steelers but they are a well run organization with a lot of stability and he should do very well there.

That being said I hope they fire Thomlin and make Munchek they're HC and he then proceeds to grind them into the ground.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Steelers were an AFC Central rival and even since realignment we have played Pittsburgh quite a lot.That being said i definitely don't wish him any luck with his new team.Glad he didn't go to Houston though......