Munch to Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Glad he got another job, wish him well as long as they're not playing us. He could also be positioning himself to take over as HC if Tomlin fails.
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ninja Ninja Rap!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

31 other teams and he has to go with the biggest Oiler/Titan rival!!!!! Arghhhh!!

Almost like he did it on purpose! And we play the Steelers at home next year too
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

pti16.jpg

This is a huge hire for Pitt. Munch is one of the best O-line coaches in the NFL. That's his true role in an NFL franchise. I wish Munch had never been made HC, and he was still here as our O-line coach.

Good for him, though.
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

He's got some good pieces to work with at Pitt. Good for Munch he deserves a return to accolades doing what he does best.
  6. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Anyone else thinking things might be a little awkward for Munch having to work with Velasco after giving him a nice contract and then cutting him lol?
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

LOL. This guy was our HC for the past 3 seasons and now he's a damn position coach.
  9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Good for Munchek. I hate the Steelers but they are a well run organization with a lot of stability and he should do very well there.

That being said I hope they fire Thomlin and make Munchek they're HC and he then proceeds to grind them into the ground.
  10. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Steelers were an AFC Central rival and even since realignment we have played Pittsburgh quite a lot.That being said i definitely don't wish him any luck with his new team.Glad he didn't go to Houston though......