Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Munch to return in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I'm extremely confident that we will suck next year. I'm not very impressed with this organization.
    Clayriddick and ncaalover12 high five this.
  2. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Turns out Bud was just trying to save us all money. I just figured how much I'll be saving next season...

Annual trip to Nashville (plane,hotel,game tickets,concessions etc) $2,000
    NFL Sunday Ticket $300
    Jerseys $600
    Merch $500

That's a huge savings! Thanks Bud! Hopefully I'm not the only one that will have a nicer looking checking account next year!
    Clayriddick, rodgev and World Peace high five this.
  3. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Unbelievable. Horrible football decision. Just setting the franchise back even farther. I guess having pissed off fans doesn't matter this is such a joke.

And for the guy talking about a Super Bowl birth I hope that was sarcasm lol
    Clayriddick high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,643
    I'm no fan of his but it's hard to really know how good/bad he is. He was working off Palmer's confusing ass system.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,472
    “Mike Munchak will be the head coach," Adams said. "The way we played yesterday is an indication of the way we can play. I believe Mike Munchak can get the job done.”

Ruston Webster, who just completed his first year as Titans general manager, will remain in his role.

Adams said his expectation is that the Titans will be in the playoffs next season.

“I think Mike can get us there," Adams said. "We played some pretty good football this year but in other games we did not. I think Mike has the right people in there working with him. He is going to get the job done.”

Asked if there would be changes on the coaching staff, Adams said: “That’s up to him (Munchak) but I think we’ll have some changes.”

Check back for more on this developing story.

Really.............bud?
  6. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Total disgrace. We're the Miami dolphins
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,472
    The way we played against a jags team led by henne.... Throwing us the game.... Yay for all you idiots that wanted us to win that waste.., seems like OL bud did hang his hat in that win.... **** this team
  8. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    We played "pretty good" football in a game this past season?
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,472
    Yea apparently breaking the bad records is a step in the right direction.
  10. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    That was me this year...
    SoCalTitan867 high fives this.