Breaking News Munch to return in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The following coaches had a worse winning percentage than with their particular teams before making the playoffs this year than MM.

Munchak 15-17(2 seasons)

Pete Carroll 14-18(2 years also)

Mike Shanahan 11-21(2 years)

Frazier 6-16(1 season and 6 games)

An argument against firing a coach too soon?

I'm sure some of you don't get this post but some of you will. It's idiotic to assume that we will keep losing or that the colts will keep winning.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

hooray for dying without winning a superbowl!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They're also team who constantly change their coach after 2 years and remain on the bottom.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Terry McCormick@terrymc13
    Munchak says he thought Jerry Gray did a good job weathering the storm this season.

......I'm at a loss for words, I really am

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

A lot of the defense problem is the inconsistent offense we have, and the horrible secondary. I don't agree with keeping Jerry, all we can hope for is upgrades in key positions.

6. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Is the 9-7 year with Munchak supposed to give us hope? Wasn't that the same year where we got beat by Luke McCown? Went life and death with Jake Delhomme in a must win game where the Texans rested half their team? And who could forgot when you have the chance to put fate into your hands but make Donald Brown look like the 2nd coming of Walter Payton? The Colts lost in the freakin middle of the playoff race was the most embarrassing thing I've ever witnessed as a Titans fan. But hey, I guess the Ravens win was pretty good

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is the dearth of knowledge that makes me shake my head. It's not even analytical any more, it's just childish taunts.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dear lord, until he is retained or fired, STOP WORRYING ABOUT HONEYED WORDS.

Munch isn't a guy to say, 'He sucks, I'm going to fire him but I haven't told him yet'

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'm just saying, we fired Fisher and hired a Fisher clone.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Not really.. All of our wins were lucky/fluke wins. We didn't deserve any of our wins we got this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar