Munch: "I ain't changin' chit"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

So he made a decision not to make a decision. Its obvious to every Titan fan, or at least the fans on this message board , that there is not even a hint of a good team lurking in the background. Munch has played the game well and has coached long enough to know something needs to change.
    When I read his quotes I started having a Jeff Fisher flashback.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Munch learned from the best at talking and saying nothiing... Fisher-speak.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've enjoyed listening to Munchak when he's on 3HL... because he doesn't sound like Fisher. He was a lot more open and seemed to give much better answers.

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I enjoy listening to him on 3HL more than FishBag too, but more 'open' doesn't mean he's correct. He has no idea what he's doing. Palmer will be the fall guy at the end of this season and Meathead Munch is gone at the end of next season. He will be replaced with someone horrible.

6. RavensShallBurn

I agree... though I think at the rate we're going, Munch will be gone by the end of this season.

I'm expecting to lose 45-10 against the Lions and around the same score against the Texans. We might be breaking a record for most points allowed and fewest points scored over the first four weeks of a season.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We were struggling to sell out games before we got hammered by the Pats and Chargers. The stadium upgrade was an attempt to stave off fan apathy but it is going to take winning or at least the hope of it, to keep fan interest. Munchak will be gone if we finish lame because A LOT of fans won't re-up their season tix.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

If we were just about any other team in the league I would totally agree with yall, but this is the Titans. Meathead will get one more year when we finish the season 'strong' by looking like we improved because our first half of the season was such garbage. Hell be fired next year after making no material changes, and 'achieving' the same results. His replacement will be supremely underwhelming.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Fisher is the only evidence of that in regard to this team's HC hiring/firing practices going back to the beginning.
    A few guys got 4 years and most got one year - then fired.

10. RavensShallBurn

Fisher was a lot better at disguising his suckiness than Munchak.

With Munchak, we've suffered losses of 38-17, 41-7, 34-13, and 38-10 in just 18 games with him as our coach.

Fisher was good at making games close and appearing to be good... that's why he survived with us so long.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar