Munch has 2 years left, not one

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 13, 2012.

1. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I would have sworn it was 3 years as well
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Trying to see the positives here... this means that, assuming Munch is not fired, it might actually be possible for him to find new coordinators.
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah that's about the only positive I can see out of this. At the end of the day Munch is still a clueless loser though.

Hopefully he can get some decent coordinators in here to mask his suckyness a bit though. But I'm still holding onto the hope that he is fired. Come on Bud, ya senile b*stard. Bring out the axe one last time!
  4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

perhaps it is time ol' Bud had an accident.....

I found a guy online who will do "wet work" for 200 bucks.... sounds like a bargain to me.

watch Horrible Bosses if you didn't catch that joke
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

Maybe Munch is just confused. I mean, have you guys seen the way he looks on the sideline? That aside, I don't think the length of his contract really matters. I'm pretty sure he's gone in 3 weeks.
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So my semester ends today and I was so happy.

Now I have to hear this ****. So lame.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

You better hope he doesnt die suddenly
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea... I stopped joking about someone dying once I realized my luck is so bad that if they were to die I would be wrongfully accused of murder and spend the rest of my life in prison, getting raped relentlessly every day.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

His 3yr. contract has been reported and talked about by every Titans beat writer for nearly two years. Not just Kuharsky, but Wyatt and others. They've all been wrong on this for nearly two years? On something as simple as the length of the contract for the new head coach? Maybe the extension has already been taken care of......quietly.

It wouldn't look very good from the outside if a coach that's finishing up a 4-12, 5-11 season received a legitimate, let it be known to everybody including the fans, contract extension.

I'm probably wrong about this, and don't even know if it's even possible to "quietly" add on to a coaches contract. They refused to let everyone know the length of the contract at his press conference, they just shrugged it off, I thought it odd then. And this is even more so now.

It just reminds me of the Locker injury earlier in the year. Munchak says there's no structural damage, and this second seperation was exactly like the first. And then four weeks later, Locker's broken bone in his shoulder hasn't healed.