Munch Feels OL Meshing Well

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans offensive line coach Mike Munchak is able to add some more stuff to the OL this year because they return everyone from last season. "Communication wise they know each other well, we can make more adjustments than last year," Munchak said. "We can put different things in we couldn't last year, because these guys understand it better." In '06, the Titans ranked 5th in the NFL in rushing offense totaling 2,214 yards. Munchak said that even though they lost Travis Henry to free agency the OL and RBs can have a great season. "Hopefully we can pick up where we left off right off the bat, rather than take four or five weeks like last year," Munchak said. "We know there is a little bit more pressure on us because a little bit more is expected than last year, but I think we are ready for it."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This is the main reason I feel we will surprise this year.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If they stay healthy, I like our chances.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

They better stay healthy.

If they don't, our meal ticket under Center might not.

5. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

These 5 are the most important on the field. Nothing is accomplished without a good OL. This makes me so excited about this Fall.

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah! i think the offensive line is an under appreciated group on any team. As good a travis henry was, i think our line should get some credit, even though he was breakin a few tackles. I think lendale will step up big because him and vince are becoming good friends, and im sure he dont wanna let vince down. Im tellin yall, dont be shocked when they talkin about titans come playoff time.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If everyone in our division keeps getting hit by injuries (as they have so far in TC) you just never know. :brow:

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Once they figured out Bell wasn't a RT things moved right along.....

9. Nash

Nash Starter

actually we date it to when Pillar went downn with an injury.. then Bell moved to LG and Stewart to RT.. then trhings got a lot better..

10. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I totally agree. Pillar was with the Titans one season too long. He got a holding call in every game he played for the last 2 seasons he was with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar