Muhammad released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd give him a shot could be a red zone guy he is still physical, big, sure handed, and can jump.

Then get James Hardy and Martellus Bennett or Crumpler.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

Aren't the Titans required to sign a Bears WR during every off-season?

3. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Just what we need, another guy who gets cut because he is getting old an non-productive.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yup, especially this year. But not Muhammad, we need Berrian. Besides, Gage worked out pretty well didn't he.

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Seriously, some of the responses in this thread are rediculous and false. Have you guys watched a Bears game? Moose is not sure handed, not a real good redzone target anymore, and isnt worth a shot.

Also, Berrian and Stallworth would not be good fits in here at all. What do those 2 guys have in common? The only route that they are successful on is the "go" route. What route can Vince not complete to save his life? I rest my case.

6. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Vince struggles with intermediate routes. His strength is the deep ball, but we need someone who can get deep and go up and get it. I don't get excited about either Bear WR.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Its been said again and again....so i will say it one more time.. we need a gamebreaker..Someone who can burn a defense and actually catch the ball.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

And how many did he complete this year? You have got to be kidding me if you really think that his strength is the deep ball.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

...dont we already have one agin WR inthe twilight of his carrer...y another

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar