mr. adams where r u??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Wouldn't "You have to win or find another gig" be a better ultimatum? I see coaching as a bigger problem than what's going at QB currently. With the limited time he has left, do you really believe he would rather see Young run his team into the ground than Collins?

I've long accepted Kerry for what he is, but for anymore, I wish either he starts dominating the passing game or Vince becomes the starter, just to put these agendas to rest. Then maybe we could discuss something more meaningful, like this team's real problems.

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

THIS!:ha:

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

at some point, you just have to find out if Vince Young is the QB of the future. Numerous poor decisions have been made in my opinion by Fisher this year; the reluctance to find a replacement for Chris Carr, the avoidance of signing REAL DB depth instead of relying on rookies, and the softness he's given his Defense by emploring a soft scheme. To think this guy was a member and disciple of Buddy Ryan, very very disappointing.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I see what you are saying. I probably could've worded that better. What I was trying to get at is I think Jeff's refusal to give VY a chance this week speaks to a much larger issue with Fisher.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If the season continues this way we will see him soon.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I know I thought Vince should have played after the first half, or at least through the fourth. Overall, I didn't see Collins do a damn thing that Vince couldn't. I'm left wondering if they had a Freaky Friday moment.

Overthrow/Underthrow numerous receivers..... check.

Commit multiple turnovers..... check.

Scamper for a TD..... check.

Rack up yardage in garbage time..... check.

Plus, Vince now has a neck beard and he looked drunk and not shirtless.

Crazy game, and season so far... What can you do but stand back and laugh?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

damn, how long does it take to have an epiphany ?

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I wonder if we will re-sign Ramsey this week...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Depends on what we are epiphacising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar