Mowing? Yes a mowing question....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Hey we've got all kindsa knowledge here, right? :koolaid:

So are mulching blades the shizzil? Got a nice Johnny Deer, but bagging the clippings is so old. Iheard some people say to get some mulching blades, and even heard some "this blade is great!" or "this blade sux!".

So any experience/suggestions? Tanks! :thumb:

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

That guy sounds like he knows what hes doing...i would go with him ;)

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That guy actually said to get a "Gator Blade". But as a Vol fan, I have to be a Gator Hater!!!! :grrr::grrr::grrr: Where's the Vol Blades? :hmm:

But seriously, grass clippings are sinister and despicable. Off to search google for the mecca of mulching....

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Mulching blades work pretty good as long as you dont let your grass get to high. The only time I bag the clippings is if I have let the grass get to long and it piles up.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

True. Mulching mowers are the only kind to use. The mulched up grass that falls back on the lawn helps it get thicker and greener...

6. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

In my experience the best kind of lawn mower is the one you hire, but that is just me!

7. Hoffa

That's the attitude that's bringing all those Mexicans in here...:ha:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:beer2:

9. Hoffa

Gracious Amigo, I'm coming to mow your lawn....then I will sue you for rights and force you to learn my language....arrivva!!

[​IMG]

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

You do realize illegeals can't sue, and won't for fear of being deported. And now with the recession, less illegeals are coming in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar