Moving Up or Down from #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

We don't want a QB, not at 11, anyway.
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Starter

Browns are who I would want to trade with...they have 2 2nd's and 2 3rd's.

I can see them getting Watkins at 4 and then Carr at 11. Watkins, Gordon, Cameron and Tate...not a bad offence. They will need a QB to throw to them...Hoyer is not the answer.
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Maybe we do maybe we don't I don't know who we are looking at and our visits are all over place. It's almost a foregone conclusion we take a guy we brought in for a pre draft visit.

3 2nd rounders would be pretty nice but 19 spots is a long way to move back so they would have to be really lukewarm on the guys available and think a lot of the depth in this draft.

Like mentioned before the Browns would also be a nice team to trade back with.
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm yelling timber

(because I would rather trade down)
  5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

if we trade down i think we would take their first and at least their second and third if not both their 2nd round selections
  6. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

This is how I feel. QB, mack or barr, otherwise move back into the mid to late 20's. We could pick up 3, 4 or 5 picks going back that far.
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'd have a hard time moving back unless it was a QB like you and I said or Evans. Otherwise go for it. I wish Mack was still there but that's a pipe dream and I'm lukewarm on Barr.