Moving down to college in 12 days

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Playmaker, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm moving to The University of Alabama pretty soon and I'm pretty pumped. Are there any other current college students on here?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I enrolled in to FSU this summer after I got my AA and have one week left in the semester. Tallahassee is one boring place, but I really like the campus.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah well most of the fun stuff is around campus anyway :ha:

4. munie

munie Starter

Im a senior at Clark Atlanta University.....College is the best time of your life.....I'm suprised to hear Tallahassee boring...I've been there 5 times and attended 5 of the great parties during my college tenure. FSU is a beautiful campus and then you have FAMU right down the street. I know the college atmosphere has to be unreal.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Tallahassee is a great place to visit if you have friends that attend one of the universities, but you can do literally everything in a weekend.

Go bar hopping Friday night on Tennessee Street. Go clubbing/shoot pool(depends on your preference) on Saturday night and do some stuff downtown Sunday during the day and head back home.

Obviously during football and basketball season things are a little more lively, but the summer semester is terribly boring.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm a college student... although I took last year off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar