Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Movies You Haven't Seen and are Monumentally Embarassed About

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by KamikaZ, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Very interesting thread. I haven't seen more than I've seen :)

As an aside, I have a theory that The Wizard of Oz may be the best, sure-fire, pop-culture reference that nearly anyone in the US from the last 50 years has seen and would get.

Anyone here never see it or even know someone who hasn't seen it?
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,515
    I've never seen a full Harry Potter movie. As big as that franchise has become, I'm just not interested in it.

And if you haven't seen Rocky, well that's just wrong.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    For Kamikaze:
    First stop The Elephant Man.

For RavensSB:
    I have no idea what you'll like or dislike all of those are classics though my personal take on Rocky is that it's of interest mostly as a relic of the day. Overrated.

For Deuce:
    You've bashed old movies and classic comedies over the years here so I'm guessing maybe Memento.. which you'll saying was Ok but overrrated.
  2. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    I'm so excited for some of you. There are some CLASSICS on your lists (especially on Kamakaze's). Go watch some movies, people.
    2 people high five this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,005
    They're also overrated... To me, at least. I can go through all of Caddyshack without laughing.

Memento is my favorite Nolan film, honestly. You must pay attention all the way through. It gets confusing.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,005
    The reason I haven't seen Rocky or The Godfather is because I have a feeling they're both way overrated and will move way too slow for me.

I've seen it once... when I was 5. Don't remember one damn thing about it. I just know what the characters look like, and that's all. No chance I'll ever watch it again.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    The Godfather moves at a snail's pace but is still an absolutely essential view. So much subsequent "mafia" culture in film/TV/popculture links directly back to GFI and II. It's your duty as an American to watch these films.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,005
    I'm sure I'll like Goodfellas more.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    Totally different and hardly a reason not to enjoy one of the greatest achievements in film history.. Though I love Goodfellas and Sopranos etc, they don't exist without the obsession with all things LCN created with The Godfather movies.
    1 people high five this.
  6. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Elephant Man has been moved to the top of my netflix list.
    2 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.