Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The part with Eric's family was really good, probably the best part of the movie.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Wasn't enough interaction between Xavier and Magneto.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Saw Logan.

My goodness. Kind of makes me mad thinking about how good the Wolverine movies could have been. X-Men fans have been waiting for this version of Wolverine since 2000.

What I liked about it the most? It wasn't really a super-hero movie. Yeah, it featured a super-hero, but the action sequences were spaced out and the story/character development were the primary devices.

Hugh Jackman will be to Wolverine what Sean Connery is to James Bond.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Read Timothy Dalton will be in the next incarnation.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It was damn good. I was thinking the same thing while watching it. I.E. anyone else who ever plays Wolverine will always be compared to him. Even in that very first X-Men movie though, I thought damn what great casting. Logan really brought it all together though. That's how the character is meant to be.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If someone told you that you would get 2 more Wolverine movies and one of them is arguably the best cb movie after origins came out you'd have been committed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Logan also benefitted from not giving away too much from the trailer. Though I wish they didn't away the head part and who she was, I didn't go in with huge expectations.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This cracked me up because it reminded me of when U2 had a song automatically loaded onto all the iPhones. One guy said "If you had told me in 1985 that one day Bono is gonna slip me a demo for free and I was gonna be pissed about it, I'd've said you were high and an idiot..."

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I agree. It would've been a much cooler reveal if you didn't already pretty much get that from the trailer. But compared to most trailers these days it kept things more close to the vest. I don't even watch a lot of trailers these days. They've basically become "here's act 1, here's act 2, here's a little teaser of act 3 and you can pretty much fill in the rest."

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar