Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

It needs a prequel.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It involves Morgan Freeman as temporary POTUS while White House is under attack. And a place is fallen.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

probably a pretty real awesome movie then!

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Ich bein unbeeindruckt

[​IMG]

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Just watched the Forsaken. I am a homer for western films, and the father son combo with Donald and Kiefer Sutherland adds a bit of a bonus. Grade it at an 8.5. Brought me back to my roots I would say.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I just went back to the OP, and it is 2007. @Gunny hitting them in the head at the get go! LOL. I read several pages. We getting old Gunny! 899 pages later....

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You ain't wrong.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How to fix the 2016 Ghostbusters.

End of film. Camera pans upward. Higher. Higher. Higher, still. We're in deep space, now.

Finally, we pass through the bright red wall of the containment unit and are in the firehouse as it was in the original Ghostbusters films.

Peter is standing by the containment unit as Ray loads a fresh catch into the machine. They're older, they've been at this for decades.

"You know, I never asked..." Peter starts, "What's it like in there for them?"

Ray looks confused. He didn't think it mattered, and still doesn't.

"Gosh. I don't know, Venkman. Beings of pure, displaced spiritual energy, cooped up with thousands of their own kind... I suppose, theoretically, they could invent any sort of pocket reality they wanted."

"Hey." Peter taps on the unit. "You crazy kids make good decisions in there. Otherwise, no more sleep-overs."

As Ray finishes up, Winston pops in and urges them to come into the next room.

"C'mon. If we hurry, we can catch the end of Egon's acceptance speech."

Ray and Winston exit. Peter follows.

"Well okay, but where's my Nobel Prize? This whole thing was my idea!"

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Going to see Blair Witch after this OSU game

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar