Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yes - liked it a lot..
    There is a window somewhere in this thread where it's talked about..

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was very disappointed in the look of Apocalypse (the character). I can't believe in this day and age that is the design they landed on. I'm still really looking forward to this though and will see it in the theater. I loved the last two movies and have been a sucker for X-Men since I was 5 years old.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Man these images of the original costume design would of been awesome.
    Apocalypse's Original Costume Design for 'X-Men' Was Way Cooler [PHOTOS]

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Original looks like Tor Johnson in a space suit.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Of course it is. Have you seen the trailers? Looks positively awful.
    I have totally given up on that franchise. I enjoyed the first one due to the dynamic between Charles and Eric but I have hated every one since. Days of Future Past was particularly awful by proving that Charles is the worst leader ever and giving a resolution that completely ignores everything we know about Nixon. I never saw the Deadpool one and I don't want to.

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I haven't. I avoid trailers at all costs to avoid the ridiculous amount of information given away in them. My movie going experience has improved dramatically since I started doing this.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I do the same, but when you're in the theater and they come on, it's pretty much unavoidable unless you just walk out.

That's where I saw the trailer. Otherwise I never watch trailers.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

For the most part it isn't an issue for me because I don't go very often.

I'm assuming the trailer preceded another superhero film? Probably another reason I didn't run across it. The last superhero movie I saw in the theaters was Days of Future Past.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I will say this, even though I think the trailer looks like chit, the acting in a movie can save it for me. I'm a huge Fassbender and Sir Patrick Stewart (not in Apocalypse) fan boy so hopefully Mike can save the movie for me.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think I saw it when I went to see Star Wars... But I saw it again when I went to see another movie.

Only movies I can remember seeing in theaters in the past 6 months or so... Revenant, Hateful Eight, Star Wars, Deadpool, and 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar