Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Is there a P***y for a Penny deal tonight at the Titty Twister?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Of course I do.
    That's the mighty Mr. Tito Larriva.
    The band is Tito and Tarantula, but he was also the main man in Los Plugz and Cruzados (the house band in Roadhouse which this FD2D scene is kinda a spoof of)- who were both pretty relevant in the 80's.
    In Once Upon a Time in Mexico he is the Mexican cab driver you see after Depp loses his sight.

Tito also scored Repo Man and it is a mother****ing thing of beauty.
    This is a track from that..

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Impressive...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Cant wait for this movie, hopefully it dominates the box office and lands a sequel.

Anybody go waste their money on Fantastic Four? All i've seen is completely awful reviews so I passed.. Ant-man was cool though

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I was a big fan of Chronicle so I'm interested in Fantastic4 since it has the same director. I hear there are some interesting dark parts, and it is pretty science-y... then it becomes obvious when the studio took over and did the reshoots to make the ending (or 2nd half of movie) more comic-booky. Look for Mara's bad wig as a good example of director version vs studio version.

The director posted on twitter that the studio completely ruined his version of the movie. It may be that Fantastic 4 should never have been attempted in that direction in the first place though, as it's always been somewhat goofy.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think you can make most comic books work with a serious tone. But it needs a good story

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Has anyone seen Southpaw? Thoughts?

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Agree but I maybe didn't phrase correctly. Thrank (director) was going for a dark movie.

And well f4 has a rubber man and rick monster and they wear costumes with a circled 4 symbol so they definitely seem more lighthearted than his intentions.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Valid point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar