Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I came pre made with catchphrases
    Why you hatin'

Also you can't stop lih like you can't stop

Win-essee!!!!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

So is "I'm so done" yours?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. 520

His is where are the men in tights

BOOM

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm retiring.

Taking my toys and going home.

See you guys.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.

5. 520

All cuz lih?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Grammar nazi'ing is serious biz.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Saw Guardians, but due to being food poisoned by Maggiano's, I had to skip on the final scene right when they were headed for that blue f*cker.

Trying to find a bootleg to see the ending.

Really liked it up until that point though. The characters were great.

But the female characters were painfully bad. Zoe Saldana's acting is terribly inconsistent, but even if it weren't- the writing for the females was just so bad. Her green makeup was bad also. Just looked like she had been sprayed green lazily. With all the cool things they did with other characters, you'd think they'd make one of the main characters look better.

Still didn't drag the movie down too much, though.

Can't really say without seeing the ending what my final verdict is. But as of now, it wasn't as good as Avengers. Not even Captain America was as bad as the 2 female characters on this one.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Finally gave Winter Soldier a chance.

They basically fixed everything that was terrible about the first one (except Chris Evans). But they did add Anthony Mackie, which is always good.

Actual fight scenes. No more stupid laser gun nonsense. Real guns and bullets. The fights actually seemed like fights. No more cheesy dialogue. And they didn't make CA look untouchable.

Seemed just like a regular action movie. Which works for what it is. Nothing special or memorable, but much improved from the steamy pile of sh** they had.

Though, there are continuity problems all over the place due to making this one totally different from the first.

Wasn't bad at all though.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

#Youresodone

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Watched Resolution currently available on show time anytime. A true creepy horror called the cousin of the cabin the woods. Much better than cabin thobi thought

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar