Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I mean, there are certain movies where she's looked great. But on the whole... eh.

Just not my thing, I guess.

I'd take Charlize over Scar, and I think they're similar types.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not saying there aren't going to be other girls as hot or hotter than her, but I guarantee you if she wasn't a movie star and she walked into the gym, you would all notice her... more so than any other female in the gym.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Actually one of the first things I did was read online to see if was actually her or a body double. In interviews she made it seem like it was her... but who knows.

I thought she looked mighty fine. She has a nice body type.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Felt pretty confident it saying it's a Luc Besson movie when I first saw a preview.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It was her.
    The movie was interesting enough - but as usual with Glazer you need a friggin translator to understand what anyone is saying (though I loved Sexy Beast). The purposely overdrawn scenes of literally nothing happening were plentiful and trying. With about 40 minutes of "art" cut out this would be a decent movie.
    And yes Scarlet nude scenes were boner-ific. Regular chicks rule and she's one of them.
    That Lucy film looks like a total dud.

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Y'all are sleeping on Lucy!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Will see because my girlfriend wants to see it.

Do not want to see because the premise is ridiculous. There's suspension of belief and realism and then there's just stupid.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wish.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hey JCBRAVE the 50 Shades of Grey trailer is out, I know you were dying for it to come out.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar