Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Meh wouldn't say Halo, maybe more Gears of Wars?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I mean yeah it's not the first time ever a character keeps waking up to the same day but I like how they did the story.

but yeah...they should've just cast Bill Murray for the part and not Tom Cruise

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Does Anchorman 2 get any better after the scene when Will goes to the chicken place to form his crew?

I'm going to pause it, because it isn't funny......at all.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah.

I still don't get why so many people disliked Anchorman 2.

I thought it'd suck balls- ended up being on par with the first.

Think some people just have far too high of expectations... or they overrated the sh** out of the first one. (probably the latter)

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'll give it another shot tomorrow, maybe its because I've expected the type of humor.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

because he's not funny?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Anchorman 2 is nowhere near as good as the original. It was trying way too hard and not succeeding for the most part. Still if you liked the first one I'd say it's worth a watch. But whereas the first one is the kind if movie I could rewatch every couple years, I doubt I'll ever even bother with the second again.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I thought Brick was hilarious in the second one... He was the best part of the movie. But they definitely tried way too hard with that scene late in the movie.

There were times the movie was really funny and times it fell flat on its face.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Anchorman was like someone telling a pretty funny joke.
    Anchorman 2 was like some 10 year old child attempting to re-tell that same joke.
    You already know the punchline and the delivery is f*cked.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar