Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You just lost any respect previously earned.

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Sorry, didn't enjoy looking at swinging devil dick for ten minutes straight. :p

I liked it, but not THAT much.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Watched Justice League: War the other day and I thought it was pretty okay lol. Although I'm not the biggest fan of Darkseid even in the comics but I like what they are doing with the new 52 Superman! And it matched the comic pretty good

Has anyone seen it yet??

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Just read the first 6 issues of Justice League.

It is better.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

dude you cant take a ponyboys critique of any movie.television seriously. hes a ponyboy.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I didn't like how they portrayed Green Lantern in it but it was still good.

7. The Playmaker

I want to see Robocop even though I know it's going to disappoint me. He has a barehand for some reason and it's not rated R. Basically, I'm in fear of it being like the Total Recall remake.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

But the Green Lantern is a self centered, immature, arrogant brat...

9. The Playmaker

meh maybe initially when he gained his powers but he progresses.

Also, I rewatched the Green Lantern movie a few nights ago (was testing out this new movie website) and it wasn't as bad as I remembered. I'm not saying it's great but brought some entertainment value I guess, mostly Blake Lively...

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

It was alright.

That Justice League War movie was based off of the Justice League Comic reboot. It was the younger version of all of them.

I never really cared for Justice League until I read the reboot a couple years ago. Pretty good stuff in my opinion.

WB has an excellent comic blueprint to incorporate into a Justice League movie.

It felt pretty similar to the Avengers reboot in the Ultimates years ago which isn't a bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar