Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Can't tell if she's hot or I'm just really gay for Jesse Pinkman
    xpmar9x and Deuce Wayne high five this.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,588

Yeah, this is the first time I've dressed up in a few years. We had a couple parties to hit. Also did Roger/Jessica Rabbit.

But she's a casual football fan. A Bronco's fan. :-\

She picked the Super Bowl match-up at the start of the season. She at least pretends to like it/watches it.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,588

She aiiiight.

Her doing the Pinkman stare thing had me pissing myself though.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Just watched Prisoners. Great movie. Jake Gyllenhaal is the man, he's successfully become one of my favorites after this, Source Code, and Love and Other Drugs. Dude's been on a tear as of late.

End of Watch will probably be my next view
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160

Prisoners was up there with the best of 2013. Love and Other Drugs though? Lol

End of Watch was great IMO. I expected nothing from it, but it turned out to be pretty good.
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,716
    I watched "The Family"

It was actually pretty good. I liked it a lot. The trailer made it look so bad.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Captain Phillips - 8/10 - Good movie, but if you read up on the real story and the way things actually went down... kinda ruins it. That's Hollywood, I guess. But they really fudged this one up and made the real Captain Phillips look like a true hero when he wasn't.

Blue Jasmine - 8/10 - I'm not a big Woody Allen fan, but I enjoyed this one.

This is 40 - 7.5/10 - This one got a lot of hate, but I enjoyed it. It wasn't laugh out loud funny, but it didn't need to be. It was similar to Funny People in many ways... a bit more serious comedy than most of Apatow's stuff.
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018

Love and Other Drugs was pretty good, if you're into chick flicks. End of Watch was disappointing, Gylenhaal was great, story line was one of the weakest.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,759
    Anybody see the LEGO Movie? Pretty funny stuff

10. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    Prisoners- 9/10. Loved it. One of the best movies I've seen in awhile. I'm really surprised it didn't get more buzz. Only negative I would say is that it was rather predictable. But this is one of those rare cases where that fact didn't negatively impact the movie for me.

Youre Next- 6/10. Pretty decent but ultimately forgettable.