Movie scenes you've chopped onions to...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

The very ending of Shawshank redemption. When Redd is riding the bus, and talking about going to find Andy in Mexico

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

One of my favorite scenes in one of my favorite films. Movie is nothing but feels. Beautiful movie.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Old Yeller..

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Though I never considered the show a favorite I would say the final 5 minutes of Six Feet Under emotionally wrecked me more than anything else I can recall...
    And though the movie was bleh the ending to AI had a similar effect.
    Something about the passage of time and the inevitable erasure of personal existence does the trick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

That is why "Where the Wild Things Are" got to me.

I've always thought AI was seriously underrated. Love it. The ending is tough for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar