Movie Review: There's 3 Hours I'll Never Get Back

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tango and Cash was a good fun movie.
    I hear the new Rocky is surprisingly good.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I hear you Slamma.

His work in Copland was very brave & he got no credit for it at all.

He needs to follow the Bruce Willis route & take smaller parts. When hollywood tried to kill off the action stars careers in the 90's Willis did an outstanding job of adapting & managing his career.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And Die Hard is BACK!!

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I still think damon and affleck got something going on. I guess your just not that GOOD, WILL HUNTING.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

SURPRISINGLY good? Man, I know Rocky 5 gets unwarrented hate (it's like Godfather 3 in that it gets incredible hate), but it's Rocky!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well really Rocky 5 wasn't too good and then Rocky 6 many years later I wouldn't expect it to be good. Be like current movies just making sequels to milk the franchise.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

In Rocky I trust. Rocky 5 had a decent premise but was corny as hell. Stallone, believe it or not, is a really down-to-earth guy these days and is still a decent writer (he wrote the screenplay for the first Rocky), so I expected the movie to turn out just fine. I was right; it's the best one since the first.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

some a/hole ruined it for me though.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Still, check it out. Half-way through the movie, I guessed the ending. I was correct.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh i will see it, its not like a Sixth Sense kind of ending (which someone told me before I saw it as well)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar