Movie Quote Game

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Since no one seems to be able to get GoTitans3801's quote, I'll lob out another. This one has been with me since I first saw the flick decades ago... (it's actually sung in the movie)

"I'm picking out a thermos for you
    No ordinary thermos wil do."

Rarely a week goes by when I don't find myself singing that stupid ****.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Steve Martin, The Jerk...

Since no one got the last one, I'll throw out another by the same character in the same movie...

"This suit was white. I don't mean off-white. I mean white white white white WHITE."

If no one gets it soon we can move on.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

All right, the movie was Confidence, with Ed Burns and Dustin Hoffman. Fun movie that went pretty low on the radar screen. Not going to win any awards, but it had some style.

Here's an easy one...

"This is not Nam, this is bowling, there are rules."

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The Big Lebowski of course.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

'You're not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe? It should be more natural, brother. It should flow out, like this - "Look, man, I ain't fallin' for no banana in my tailpipe!" See, that's more natural for us. You been hanging out with this dude too long. '.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Axel Foley - Beverly Hills Cop. Love. That. Movie.

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I had to check the translation for this, since I know mosts of this movies qoutes in spanish, but here is the originals... I skipped the middle part because i think it will make it too easy. If you dont get it (i doubt it) I will include it.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    [...]
    [...]
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
    Time to dye."

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Blade Runner (great flick... awesome line).

next...

"Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity."

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

"There are those with guns and those who dig. You dig...."

10. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Damm I have seen this, and not so long ago. Can´t remember where I heard it.
    Damm!

BTW, the last to paragrahps of Blade Runners quote where not in the script. Rutger Hauer, made them up. Just found about it while searching for the original version, and though was amazing, cause those are to me the best lines of the whole movie, and maybe between my top five.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar