Movie Quote Game

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Damn and damn!

I knew that had to be a John Waters quote... I can't say I'm specifically familiar with it, but just in reading it I thought of JW.

I've just watched Carlito's Way once... generally with my addled brain, multiple viewings are required for quote recall.

Here's a recent one that I really liked...

"Anywhere... not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin... Which it is."

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:yes:

i didn't think it would be too tough to figure out, it's just one of my favorites.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Too easy, only because it's based on one of my favorite novels and authors. That would be by Anton Chigurh in No Country For Old Men.

"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more then ten to twenty million killed, tops. Depending on the breaks. "

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

That'd be George C. Scott as General Buck Turgenson in "Dr. Strangelove" which may be the most quotable movie ever made...

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

"Hello?... Uh... Hello hello Dmitri?"

"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more then ten to twenty million killed... tops. Depending on the breaks."

Okay this is a famous, but old one...

"You know how to whistle, don't you Steve? Just put your lips togeter... and blow."

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i'll mix it up a bit

who's this scary looking man

[​IMG]

and don't cheat by right clicking properties :nono: (i'll be watching)

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Peter O'Toole

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

God, this is gonna drive me crazy, because I KNOW the film, but don't know the title. It stars Humphrey Bogart, and it's based on some Hemingway novel.

*Edit* I had to go cheat on IMDB after sitting here raking my brain, so I won't give away the answer.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

To Have and Have Not

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MheNUWyROv8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MheNUWyROv8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lauren Bacall is smokin' (it's her first flick).

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***....and I'm all out of bubble gum."

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Rowdy Roddy Piper-They Live

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar