Move Vince Young to RB in 2008?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan4Life, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

:ha: That is just wrong. lol

2. elgatogordo

elgatogordo Guest

Did anyone else notice that the first article he cited mentioned that we had added Chris Henry (of the BENGALS) to our WR corps? Or was I the only one who managed to read that far without hurling?

Seriously, dude, I wouldn't put too much stock in the predictions of someone who doesn't even know who's on the team. Jeez.

On a related note, there was a total lunar eclipse the other night; How do you suppose that, or any other astrological phenomena will affect our team's performance? I also read somewhere that Vince Young broke a mirror in the locker room after the game last night, and now we're predicted to have the #1 overall pick in every draft through 2014.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

lame thread

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

But aren't you limited to 10 options in the online poll?

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I cannot believe this guy posted this idea, I mean, 1st he thinks hes stronger than Bulluck, I thought that was bad, but this takes the cake

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I've said it before...

I blame dope.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Change your quote under your name to Stronger than Barry Bonds

10. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

no :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar