Move Vince Young to RB in 2008?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan4Life, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Everyone knows that we will not be very good this season, and a lot of experts are predicting that we could have the number one pick.

Assuming that our running game continues to blow, do we overlook McFadden, draft Brohm and move VY to runningback??

There is no denying that Vince is an above average runner, but his passing is horrific to say the least. We won't be making any playoff appereances with vince at QB and I think everyone has come to terms with that.

Vince doesn't really have the body to be a runningback, but neither does Chris Brown or Brandon Jacobs and both them are aight.

That would also open up the opportunity for some sick flea flickers.

Thoughts?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

LenDale had the best block of the game last night. I think we move him to LT.

3. Are you kidding me.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

[​IMG]

5. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Those roids have gone to your freakin head.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moulds really came back to the ball well, let's play him at safety.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Ok, I'll bite - please provide a link to any article from an expert predicting us to have the #1 pick.

Skip Bayless from First Take just said today that he thinks Vince Young will break the Madden Curse, and predicted the Titans will be the surprise team of the AFC... and will make the playoffs as a wild card. John Clayton picked the Titans as one of his top 5 sleeper teams this year. Almost every fantasy article I read recommends Young as a top fantasy QB this year.

So I'm very interested to see the year on the articles you are reading. Apparently you have fallen into a time warp and can't get out.

8. I think Titanfan4life is a troll, I smell Jag or Texan Fan. Hmmmmmmm

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Yes, I'm capable of them.

You too, oneday, might want to give them a try. :rolleyes:

10. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

good thinking.. we need some color on our o-line (no racist)

anyone have jeff fishers email address?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar