MotW4 - #45

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

1. What gets your more excited, the draft or free agency?
    2. Tougher loss to the Ravens 2000 or 2008?
    3. Who makes the better car, Lamborghini or Ferrari?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Most cherished possession?
    Most hated NFL team?
    What other sports/teams do you follow?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. I would say the draft. Its pretty cool to watch guys who have never been to that level before go through the process on draft day. I always like stories about Michael Ore and things like that.
    2. Eh, I think the Ravens going on to win the Super Bowl eases some of the pain. I truly think we were the best team during both of those seasons. So I would say 2008 hurts more after being most recent.
    3. I will never drive either, but Lamborghini makes some mean looking cars.

1. Most cherished, probably a metal cased Bible issued to my grandfather in WWII. They were carried over the heart while in uniform. He fought in Germany and a bullet hit him where he carries his Bible. He was also hit by artillery and almost lost his leg. He refused to let the doctors amputate it lol. I never got to meet him, but its just surreal knowing how close I was to never being here.

2. I REALLY hate the Patriots. This goes a ways back from how dirty these guys played from Brady and Belichick. Cannot stand them, at all.

3. I try to follow hockey, but it is hard when I do not get all the channels and have trouble understanding the game in general. I used to keep up with Moto GP, occasionally paintball but its so boring to watch compared to playing.

Currently in the NFL I keep up with the Packers, Bucs, and TItans
    NCAA FB- Arkansas and thats about it, I can't identify with any other college.
    NHL- Preds

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

1. You have 1 wish granted to you, what is that wish?

2. Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower? Cite examples (loaded question, but curious either way)... Note, being a follower isnt a bad thing, if you need me to clarify, I will.

3. Most embarrassing moment in your life that you recall

4. Moment in your life where you felt the most inspired?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. I want financial freedom. I recently read The Heart and the Fist and its about a guy who travels to several different countries and does what he can to help, later on he joins the Seals. At some point in my life I really want to do something like that, whether it be with the peace corp or whatever.

2. Both, and believe me, I wish we had more people willing to be followers sometimes. I am not the type to jump into a situation and say this is what needs to be done. I think things through and go from there. Past experiences, when I was comfortable with what I was doing, I always tried to be a leader. At the same time it depends on your surroundings as well. No reason to try and be a leader when you know you have those who will not follow.

I got into a heated argument with someone who outranked me because he wanted one of my "workers" to sweep up some cigg. butts. Normally, I would not care because it is the military, but the kid didn't smoke and the guy who asked was smoking. End result was me basically telling the guy a few choice words and if it was that big of a deal we could handle it another way. Nothing became of it lol. Not trying to be a tough guy, but I tried to look out for my guys and this guy rubbed me the wrong way.

3. Haha, in high school I broke up with my girlfriend to try and get closer to this other girl. We were talking at lunch one day when my idiot friend came up and said "Hey dude I heard you broke up with ****** to get with ******" I could have killed the guy lol.

4. My moments of inspiration come right after I get hit with something big. I had a supervisor I really looked up to chew me out for what I thought was no reason. The whole situation really pissed me off because I later was talked to about how I did a 180 and was one of the best people he had ever worked with. I literally changed nothing about my work ethic, just tried to have a more positive attitude. They said they saw a change somewhere, I dunno :?:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

1) Who do you dislike most on this board?

2) Which do you choose?

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

3) What is the nerdiest thing about you?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. Not touching that one lol

2. KaBar

3. I am a pretty big Batman fan, or if I can control it, everything has to be divisible by 5. Thermostat is 70, tv volume is always 30,35,40 etc. It goes a long ways lol.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Beatles or Stones?
    Gibson or Fender?
    favorite vehicle?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. Stones, I hate the Beatles

2. Gibson guitars, Fender amplification

3. I am either getting a Jeep or a truck next but if I could, I would get an Audi R8.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

First car you owned?

Favourite Author?
    Last book you read?

Last gig you went to?
    Favourite band?

Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar