MotW2 - Onetontitan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

onetontitan is up..

1) What was your team allegiance prior to The Titans?
    2) Do you still follow the old team?
    3) three people, living or dead, that you would like to meet and spend time with?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. Favorite Titan of all time?
    2. Least favorite Titan of all time?
    3. Favorite memory from a game you attended or watched?

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

1) I was a 49ers fan from birth to when the Oilers/Titans came to town. I was a fan of theirs ever since I was a YOUNGster (see what I did there?)

2) I periodically watch their games when I can and I do keep up with them still. Although they've had a number of AWFUL years, I'm glad that they found success last year with their new coach. They are a team I still cheer for and I hope that they meet them in the superbowl next year :)

3) I would hang out with Lou Reed, Stanley Kubrick and Charles Manson if given the chance.

1) My favorite Titan of ALL TIME is definitely Frank Wycheck. In my opinion, we'll never have a better TE.

2) That's easy, my least favorite Titan of ALL TIME has to be David Givens, Eugene Amano or "False Start" Fred Miller.

3) I got to see the Music City Miracle in person. I thought I was going to throw up I was screaming so hard.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

1.) McDonald's or Burger King?

2.) Pee sitting or standing?

3.) Do you sing in the car?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you think I should be a mod?

PS3 or 360?

Favourite past time?

What keeps you interested during NFL off-season?

What other sports/teams do you follow?

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Is this even a legit question?

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

1) Burger King (by a long shot). For some odd reason, I just can't resist the char-broiled taste of their burgers. The fries are legit, too. Breakfast wise, I'd say McDonalds is the clear winner...though I never eat either, really.

2) Standing. Come on.

3) I sing in the car all the freaking time and don't really care who hears or looks. I think it's funny.

1) I don't play video games much but I'd say that the edge goes to PS3, simply for the blu-ray player. For online play, I'd say Xbox is better.

2) I love to write and do it every single day. When I have the proper equipment, I love to make short films. I still love throwing the football and kicking the soccer ball around. Occasionally, I'll sneak into local high school fields and throw a lacrosse ball around with buddies.

3) I find the offseason to be interesting in general. The draft, free agency and getting to know the drafted players/FA signings is always fun. Plus, there are always bored folks on gotitans to talk with. The girlfriend softens the blow as well :brow:
    I also watch a ridiculous amount of movies, at least once daily after I finish my work.

4) San Francisco 49ers, Nashville Predators/Detroit Red Wings, USA/ITALIAN National soccer, AC Milan/Juventus, UCLA Bruins and Syracuse Lacrosse. I don't watch baseball or basketball, whatsoever.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

technically no, its more along the lines of a statement but we get the point lol

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What do you write?

And you didn't answer my mod question

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Mainly screenplays and short stories.

Oh, and TitanJeff, make Gunny a mod.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar