Motley Crue vs Nine Inch Nails CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 22, 2016.

?
  1. Motley Crue

46.7%
  2. Nine Inch Nails

53.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BAND WARS RD3: Motley Crue vs Nine Inch Nails

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

image.jpg

Tranny Rock. @CRUDS will make another couple fake accounts to get his boys to the next round..

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

NiN is the better band but I gave my vote to Motley Crue as my preferred band. Dr. Feelgood album was just incredible back when it came out and I can still enjoy some Crue songs today.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Crue's metal period was pretty silly; before and after was pretty cool (if you subtract that awful piano dreck from Theater Of Pain). I used to bash Mick Mars quite a bit back in The Day but I actually like his tone and style now.
    But then NIN...making industrial goth angst cool...and bringing Richard Patrick into the scene....

Tough call.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't you get tired of being incorrecto?
    Don't like MC and I'm sure @TitanJeff would confirm that if I was making fake accounts I would be suspended from posting these wonderful Band Wars matchups..

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I vote for the Crue. Because Live Wire.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Neither band was my bag, but will vote NIN cause Trent Reznor lives in a cool purple house in New Orleans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar