Motivators keep building - PFT: Titans #30

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by H Man, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H Man

H Man Guest

This guy is supposed to be a lawyer, and doesn't even know basic sentence structure. And that doesn't even address his poor logic skills. "While the team's long-term potential might be better on offense, the Titans currently are much stronger on the defensive side of the ball. But not by much."

He doesn't do his homework before he spews his dribble...errr...opinion. Well, I guess ESPN doesn't either. Regardless, the boy still torqued my jaw.

Uncle Rico - PLEASE!

2. H Man

H Man Guest

3. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

PFT is such a lame waste of electrons...

Even still I feel the need to complain. These guys are low class. I bet the author of the article wouldn't make that crass one-liner about Lendale White to his face. Idiot writer.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Once again, wasted time from actually reading that site...

Below the Texans? Come on!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The person who wrote that clearly has no idea.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

But Mario is going to save their season!!!

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

This is the first football article I've ever read that used the word "******". (Where the heck did that come from anyways?)

PFT is garbage. I'm now dumber for having read that.

8. H Man

H Man Guest

Yeah...and the Jets, and Raiders, and Saints, and the 49ers, and the Browns...

Like I said, "Dribble".

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

Nothin but garbage coming the biggest landfield of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar