Most Poverty Offensive Talent in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
    He has to go....... This is the single most number one reason I am pretty real sure why we suck!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Prideful

Prideful Starter

When we get a new coach he will take the garbage offense out, we are still running Ken's system, just with a few tweaks.

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Piss poor scouting and draft picking.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

It's so strange to think that not only did we lose to the Jags, but the Raiders are gonna clean our clocks. Man how far we have fallen. Oh yeah, I forgot about the Browns too, sigh.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Those folks over at STSP smiling ear to ear as it's just an 8-5 kind of job for them.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yeah we definitely have the worst offensive cast in the league...hands down man

It was sad to see Harry Douglas & DGB lining up 1/2... DGB is clearly not ready (too early to call a bust but I am officially worried) and Douglas is so past his prime. Can't blame injuries cause Justin Hunter isn't any better.

The OL is so crap... LG & RT are especially BAD.. just so happens, RG, LT & C have been average at best (come on Lewan & Warmack).. Things are already grim, we really can't afford for Warmack/Lewan to be busts too.. I think they'll at least be formidable... But we need a new LG & RT next year, minimum.

I love Andrews heart but a workhorse he is not lol. Maybe a change of pace guy, short yardage / goal line back.. Cobb is likely to be no different..

This off-season needs to see a new FS, CB, RT, WR & LG minimum

Those 5 are my top positions of worry. Then we can focus on RB, C, NT & ILB(not sure Brown stays). I list RB in the 2nd tier of needs because a better OL would go a long way here.

But one off-season at a time lol.

First 2 rounds need to be DB / OL. That should fill 2 of the top 5 spots I mentioned. I think you can probably sign a better veteran WR than Douglas to make this group more formidable next year.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That our offense is terrible should come as no shock to anyone. It was clear as day before the season even started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar