Most Indispensable Player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Jul 7, 2007.

?
  1. Vince Young -Tennessee

16 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. L.T. -San Diego

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Payton Manning - Indy

24 vote(s)
    53.3%
  4. Drew Brees - New Orleans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I voted Manning not only because of what he does, but because of his durability and longevity. He hasn't missed a start in his career (even after that horrific blow he took against Washington a while back, even I admired that) and he's been around for a while.
    The Colts aren't used to life without Peyton, if he's out for a length of time they'll start to see exactly how much he means to them. Kinda like us with Eddie George (bear with me), when we made the switch to Chris Brown we missed Eddie's short-yardage value. Take out a player like Peyton and, though Sorgi can succeed when playing reliever, soon people will see just how much Peyton does that few others can.

...That being said, I hate him lots. Superbowl MVP my rear end...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar