Most Indispensable Player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Jul 7, 2007.

?
  1. Vince Young -Tennessee

16 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. L.T. -San Diego

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Payton Manning - Indy

24 vote(s)
    53.3%
  4. Drew Brees - New Orleans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

who is the most Indispensable player in the league?

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You could make a compelling argument for VY. Looking at the depth behind him and considering the importance of his position I think he makes at least a 4-6 win difference for the Titans next season.

Manning might rival that, but I don't like him, so it's gotta be Vince.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Vince Young, because we CANT loose him or we are a 1-15 team, be honest, with Kerry "I Suck" Collins, we didnt even look like a team, we look like a bunch of hobos running around the field, with the exception of Travis Henry.

i think the colts could still be a playoff team without peyton manning, LT is great but the Chargers are also pretty good, Drew Brees i say is 2nd in the Competition.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Hard to say..
    i wouldn't vote for LT simply because he's an RB and RBs ae so easily replaced as long as the o-line is intact. Greatest example is TH and the 4.2 avg he got and all he contributed to us despite the fact that only 2 or 3 months prior to that he was a backup on our roster.

Peyton Manning does alot for the Dolts. I really believe that without him the Dolts are avg at best.

VY is a game winner. He uses his 6th sense to keep us close and then mumbles a little "abra-cadabra" and hands us the win. I really believe our offense is way below average without him. I vote for VY.

5. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

I had to say LT, even though you may all say that San Diego is a good team, someone name a proven WR on the team. With LT they are a Super Bowl contender, and without him I think they are again a first and out. If they didn't have Gates, I wouldn't have faith in them at all. The defense has never been that good, the secondary mostly, and losing Donnie Edwards is going to hurt them. Now with the Manning debate, it's hard for me to say that even I could have one of those great WR get a 1,000 yards for a season. Not that I am great, and not that Manning is his brother. I just don't see them going anywhere this season, but MAYBE the AFC championship. With Drew Brees, I figure with the backfield they have, whoever there QB is could at least put up 2,000 and 15 TDs, again I don't see them getting to the second round with or without Drew.
    Lastly, we come to Vince, I would put him right behind LT, without him we have NO CHANCE of making the playoffs. With him we have a chance to make the Wild Card round, but I can't see if going past that. As I just summed up, the only reason I pick LT, is because with him, I think his team can go the deepest in the playoffs. Also, where the hell is Tom Brady, you think the Patriots would be the Super Bowl locks without him?

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Peyton Manning, by a long shot.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's gotta be Manning. He is the reason that team is one of the top teams every single season. LT is good, but the Chargers wouldn't be that worse off with Turner in the backfield.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Without Peyton, the Clots would be very average offensively.

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Chargers are still at 10+ winning team without LT because they got Turner, a good QB, and a great defense. Same for Saints Brees is the key but they got playmakers on the offensive side. I would first Peyton Manning because Colts abseloutly are lost without him and can't score without him. Then I would VY because we would abseloutly suck without him...

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Where's Tom Brady?

I would probably still vote for Manning even if Brady was on the list, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar