Most hated Titans rival?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Apr 15, 2012.

?
  1. Steelers

32.8%
  2. Ravens

40.3%
  3. Colts

4.5%
  4. Jaguars

3.0%
  5. Texans

16.4%
  6. Other

3.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Last year, when I saw the Texans v. Titans at LP field (aka the day that made me hate Michael Griffin), it was the Titans I hated, not the Texans. We are our own biggest rival.

EDIT:
    Yeah, you're exactly right about the CJ's ankle thing.

The Play clock thing was unconceivably stupid. Should not have happened. But it was an honest oversight by the refs. Absolutely absurd, and they should have gotten suspended. But even so, it's on the Titans to win that game. They were given many opportunities and blew them. They played well enough to win, but bumbled the opportunity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Out of the division it is easily the Baltimore Ravens who stood in our way twice in our quest for Super Bowls in 2000 and 2008.

In the division it is now the Houston Texans and i think we have a nice rivalry brewing up and there have been fights like the Finnegan/Johnson scuffle not to mention our teams just don't get along too well.Titans/Texans will be the two teams fighting for the south division for quite a while.

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I really can't wait for Locker to shut the arrogant mouths of the Houston Cowf***ers.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

should be the ravens but since i live in NY i hate the steelers more due to more fan encounters

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I have a feeling that over the next five years, the Texans are going to become #1 with a bullet.

Texans are arrogant d-bags by nature, so you know it will happen. I haven't hated them to this point because, well, they have been our b!tch.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think that the Texans have blown most of their window of opportunity.

They've had a talented roster for a while but injuries and crap coaching have kept them from producing results.

Now that they're expected to win they're already having to juggle losing people and hoping they can back fill with the draft because their key player contracts are up for renewal

7. nickmsmith

Very small chance that I will ever hate the Texans as much as the Steelers. They don't have fans across the nation that are obnoxious. They are in a similar boat to what we are. "newish" team, smallish fanbase, not a lot of tradition there.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I hate all of those teams, but I chose the Colts. I live in downtown indy (I can actually see Lucas Oil stadium from the parking lot of my apartment), so I have to keep up with the Colts hate. There are already a lot of people jumping off the Colts bandwagon up here now that Peyton is gone though.

I could see the Texans being my most hated pretty soon though. I really hate their fans. They act like making it to the Div round of the POs makes them one of the greatest teams of all time or something ... Congrats guys, it only took a decade

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That reminds me of a time I went to a friends house for a game. He was a huge pats fan. His dog was named Brady.

As usual, I was mocking the pats. Then, one of those no name receivers they had back in the day, Branch maybe, I forget, dropped a pass. I laughed and said "That guy blows. He couldn't catch crabs in a -" all of a sudden, I had a large angry black man in my face, threatening violence. Turns out that receiver was his brother. Oops.

I do hate the Cowboys. I cut my football teeth in the early 90's, and that "America's Team" crap pissed me off even then.

The first time Luck goes over 300 or leads a fourth quarter comeback, they'll be right back.

10. nickmsmith

I'm already hating the Colts less. a prideless fanbase is pretty hard to hate.

And it's not te real Colts fans I don't like. It's the morons who jumped on board because they knew they were going to have a winning team every year.

If Luck doesn't pan out, I will have legitimate pity on that city/fanbase. They got that big ol stadium due to the success of ONE GUY. And now he's gone, and they're (probably us as Indiana) are going to have to foot the bill for that grandiose stadium that has less passion than the raggedy old RCA dome did.

It's like trying to hate the Pacers after Reggie Miller left. Not much left to hate, just a bunch of losers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar