Most hated player/team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HurrayTitans!, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

Not spending did so well for you 3-13, 3-13.....sure the owners love the blind devotion as they go cheap.....

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

You passed on helping Starving kids to whine to me? LOL

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I don't really hate any players or teams. I think JJ Watt is as fake as they come, especially after that whole log cabin thing.

I do hate the Texans fan base though. I go to the games in Houston almost ever year and a group of them always do some sort of dumb ****.

But the year VY lead the team to an 8-8 record after starting 0-6, we played the Texans on Monday night.

We won, afterwards I saw a group of drunk dudes getting rough and grabby on some girls in the parking lot, trying to rip off their VY jerseys.

A group of people (some Texans fans, some Titans) went and stopped it before it got worst.

I understand Bud moved the team and they're still butthurt almost 20 years later, but it seems half of them have a genuine hate for anyone who is a Titans fan.

So I usually hope nothing good ever happens to that franchise. I wish the worst for that organization. I hope Hopkins leaves in free agency, I hope Osweiler ends up the worst FA signing in history and I hope Watts injury was rushed, and he's a shell of his former self.

That fan base deserves nothing and I hope they get less.

#73 Roscoes Wetsuit, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Titans spend a lot of money on players, just the wrong players

you really dont know this team very well to say we dont spend $$

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

umm.....god you are bad at trying to insult people. Out of everything I say....you can't defend it one bit. I am more of a Titans fan than you will ever be an Eagles fan because A) I know my team.....B) I stick to our forum....Yes, I will take instant help and depth vs a "What if" late 4th round pick...I stand by that. Nothing Homer about that. As for money, you went into the season with a lot of money tied up in Bradford, Daniel, and Wentz.....Terrible...Don't even try to argue that point. I will fire your punk ass up......Who bragged about a 1st waiver claim?....I am honest about my team. Show me where I am not. 3-13 and we improved a lot in one offseason. We had a crap GM, no longer...We are getting rid of bad players...I like that. Don't even try to talk to me about being a fan. You are a chump and a punk. If you were a Birds fan, you wouldn't be here. Half of the time, people on here are dropping knowledge on you about your squad. Worst part is, you are 42. Laughable.

6. JCBRAVE

PFF ranks Eagles WR's behind Titans WR's, thats really saddening if youre an Eagles fan

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

They banked over 25 million in cap space......this is the homer stuff I'm talking about. Be honest.

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

I ignore PFF.....cause you start a rookie, how did they rank him?

• Troll Troll x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

rolled over from year to year for years

come on man this is some elementary trolling youre pulling

go google off season spending from 2012 til now, youll quickly see our team has no issue giving out money

10. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

boo hoo hoo.......There isn't a single perso here who has dropped a single thing about the Eagles to me.....one moron keeps acting like Chip wasnt' the GM in 2015, the dumb arse.

• Troll Troll x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar