Most excellent Vince Young quote

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Crash Override, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

One thing's for sure. He couldn't get it done when it mattered most last year... week 17 against the Pats.

Remember that? Remember Those INTs?

Before we pin Vince down to win 15 SBs, let's have him get to the playoffs.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

As i look at nfl network and they show highlights of the seasons i get pissed more and more. Mcnair doesnt have that big game win ability, man we should have 2 superbowls, atleast 1.....we had good teams and its ashame we got nothing.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

McNair was a warrior for us, and he played great game in and game out. And it's in the past so it doesn't matter.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

idk about that, jordan had some in his time......

LeBron had a good one in the ECF.....

it was historic, and it would be close to the top, hard to tell if its the best ever tho...

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Woah... did you just complement Lebron James? :ha:

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im telling you, a 1 day ban can change your life.... :ha:

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Hmmmm, this looks familiar, wonder where I saw it????

Oh yeah, it's my signature!!!!
    :ha:

Had that quote for awhile now. It was Sean Jones, he was with us when we were the Oilers.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

While I am not a McNair fan, in that case he did do everything right. It was a great play called, and if not for a great effort by the Rams LB, it would have been a touchdown. McNair took his read, and the LB was dropping back into prevent coverage, and we ran Dyson underneath. Just as he released the ball, the LB decided to come up to the line instead of stay in prevent. If he had been one step late, or if Dyson breaks the tackle, we score. We actually ran that same play in the first game of the season against the Bengals and it worked well.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dyson apparently ran too shallow as well.

10. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Fisherball lost that game.

just my two cents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar