Moss Post Game Quotes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I agree, like I said we need to get the D fixed but being able to sustain drives will help the D stay fresher when and if they do get things fixed. But still, neither qb could get the job done so with out a long term solution at Qb we're not going anywhere anyway.

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I feel sorry he has to play for us. Our apologies, Randy.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I was in shock I don't know if you guys saw it on tv but Randy got double team almost all game long the one time he was one on one Gage drop that ball.

Cj clearly had more space.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Fisher just wanted him for a decoy. Typical. And annoying. He's a weapon.

5. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Deuce, do think Randy is an intelligent player? If he doesn't toe the company line what do you think his market value is? I think he realizes that this is his last and only chance to acquire the big contract that he wants. I see him playing like "Fat Al" did in his contract year. He only had four days to get any reps with our QB's and offense. Yes he has experience but there is more to the game than knowing what to do, you need to have some familiarity with the team and the players. He will do just fine. I was very happy with his downfield blocking and his demeanor after the game.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Making CJ effective again =/= annoying imo. If Moss does that all year, I'll be fine with it.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You mean, the exact same way he was pouting when he was pulled today?

Yep.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How hard was he trying the first half of the season?

Moss said he didn't even care if he found a new team. He was willing to sit out.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Huh that's weird, when he wasn't on the field for that 4th down, I seen him standing and watching the play, looking rather intrigued. Not pouting. We must be watching different games or something.

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I believe the pouting actually came when we lost the game, the same expression on about 25 other Titans' faces.

On another note, clearly he didn't want to play for us by these quotes. He doesn't want to be a team player, can't assimilate to a team mentality, and only cares about his stats and getting catches. Moss doesn't care about his blocking ability or his ability to influence other aspects of our offense. We should just grant him the release he's desperately asking for in the post-game interview. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar